Included on this Page:
- How to become an Exhibitor
- Advertisting & Sponsorship Opportunities
- How to apply to be our Charity of Choice
- Volunteer at the Calgary Baby & Tot Show
Scroll down for more information!
Exhibitor BOOKING & APPLICATION
FALL Calgary Baby & Tot Show: SEPT 29TH & 30TH, 2018
Download here: FALL APP 2018
Floor Plan - Download here: coming soon
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Download here: Sponsorship.pdf
Please submit application to: email@example.com
SWAG BAG OPPORTUNITIES
Exhibitor Swag Bag Participation- Download here: SwagBagForm
Non-Exhibitor Swag Bag Participation- Download here: SwagBagForm
Interested in Advertising in our Official Show Guide?
Over 8,000 full colour, glossy copies of our Official Show Guide are distributed to attendees at each Show! For information please download here: ShowGuideAdvertisting.pdf
Corporate Promotions Unlimited offers a professional and reliable service for the procurement of all your business gifts, promotional products, and incentive programs from artwork generation through to sourcing, production, and distribution. Promotional items and business gifts are the most cost-effective way of promoting your company and, as a leading supplier, we have thousands of corporate gifts and marketing merchandise ideas available. From corporate branding to product launches, Christmas gifts to conferences and trade shows - we aim to provide the best products and designs while maximizing and meeting your budget. STAND OUT from the crowd with custom imprinted promotional products, embroidered clothing, incentive items, premiums, business gifts, advertising specialties and more! You benefit from our supply of over 350,000 promotional items; coupled with our exceptional service, creative spirit, attention to detail, free artwork, on-time delivery and budget-friendly pricing. 100% Canadian-owned and operated. Been in operation since 2003. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade show discount 20% off. Promo Code Show18.
Specialty Display Rental
Look to Nexus Exhibits, the leading provider of captivating booth displays to enhance you companies’ image and brand with their Specialty Display Rental items.
Charity of Choice - Apply Now!
We’d like to invite you to apply as our Charity of Choice.
Here are the requirements for consideration:
- Local organizations who’s focus is on assisting women and children who currently do not receive major financial funding/support;
- Non-profit/charitable status plus registered number;
- Charity Coordinator to organize volunteers to stuff our 3,000 Swag Bags
- 20-30 Guaranteed Volunteers for Friday Swag Bag stuffing (recommend 2, 3 hour shifts);
- Volunteers to come in shifts starting at 11:00am Friday until completion – it can take up to 3 to 5 hours to complete;
- Volunteers cover their Stampede Parking costs – carpooling or public transit is recommended;
- We recommend volunteers bring their own coffee, snacks, water bottles and lunch. Coffee/food can be purchased on-site through Stampede concessions;
- Volunteers to hand out swag bags & show guides to attendees during show hours Saturday & Sunday.
- Charity staff/volunteers to set-up and tear-down booth as well as man booth over 2 day Show; and
- Logo & Bio: We require a high-resolution logo (minimum 1MB file size) for use to promote your organization as well as the content you’d like to appear on our website.
Here is what the Calgary Baby & Tot Show can provide to our Charity of Choice:
- You receive a 10x10 fully equipped, carpeted booth with an 8’ skirted table and 2 chairs (value $1575)
- $400 cheque to thank your organization for stuffing our Swag Bags. We do ask for a tax receipt for this donation.
- Marketing Campaign - valued at thousands of dollars;
- Website – inclusion on CBT website with details on your organization plus link to your website, logo inclusion on rotating Logo Banner.
- Show Guide Recognition - logo inclusion with a description of your charity.
- Show Signage – poster for your booth indicating you’re our Charity of Choice;
- Social Media – announcement as our Charity, and we’ll ask our FaceBook audience of over 5,000 to support you plus Like your organization’s page;
- Media Release – announcing you as our Charity – goes out to all media connections through our Publicist;
- Canwest Exhibitor and Show Attendee Database e-blasts – 10,000+ database will know you’re our charity.
We hope the above information gives you an idea of what it is like to be our Charity of Choice. If your organization is able to meet our requirements we would be pleased to place your Charity on our list for consideration.
Please email the required information for consideration to:
We’d like to invite you to Volunteer with the Calgary Baby and Tot Show!
Fulfill your community obligations by assisting us with our events:
- Minimum age requirement – 16 years of age
- High School, College and University Students
- Sporting Organizations
- Adults interested in volunteering
- Corporate organizations