Included on this Page:
- How to become an Exhibitor
- Advertisting & Sponsorship Opportunities
- How to apply to be our Charity of Choice
- Volunteer at the Calgary Baby & Tot Show
Scroll down for more information!
Exhibitor BOOKING & APPLICATION
FALL Calgary Baby & Tot Show, September 30th & October 1st, 2017
Download here: CBT FALL_Application.pdf
Floor Plan - Download here: coming soon
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Download here: Sponsorship.pdf
SWAG BAG OPPORTUNITIES
- Logo Recogniation on Swag Bag - Download here: SwagBagLogo
Exhibitor Swag Bag Participation- Download here: SwagBagForm
Non-Exhibitor Swag Bag Participation- Download here: Non.ExhibitorForm
Interested in Advertising in our Official Show Guide?
Over 8,000 full colour, glossy copies of our Official Show Guide are distributed to attendees at each Show! For information please download here: ShowGuideAdvertisting.pdf
For more information on exhibiting & advertising, please Contact Us for more information!
Charity of Choice - Apply Now!
We’d like to invite you to apply as our Charity of Choice.
Here are the requirements for consideration:
- Local organizations who’s focus is on assisting women and children who currently do not receive major financial funding/support;
- Non-profit/charitable status plus registered number;
- Charity Coordinator to organize volunteers to stuff our 4,000 Swag Bags
- 20-30 Guaranteed Volunteers for Friday Swag Bag stuffing (recommend 2, 3 hour shifts);
- Volunteers to come in shifts starting at 11:00am Friday until completion – it can take up to 3 to 5 hours to complete;
- Volunteers cover their Stampede Parking costs – carpooling or public transit is recommended;
- We recommend volunteers bring their own coffee, snacks, water bottles and lunch. Coffee/food can be purchased on-site through Stampede concessions;
- Volunteers to hand out swag bags & show guides to attendees during show hours Saturday & Sunday.
- Charity staff/volunteers to set-up and tear-down booth as well as man booth over 2 day Show; and
- Logo & Bio: We require a high-resolution logo (minimum 1MB file size) for use to promote your organization as well as the content you’d like to appear on our website.
Here is what the Calgary Baby & Tot Show can provide to our Charity of Choice:
- You receive a 10x10 fully equipped, carpeted booth with an 8’ skirted table and 2 chairs (value $1575)
- $400 cheque to thank your organization for stuffing our Swag Bags. We do ask for a tax receipt for this donation.
- Marketing Campaign - valued at thousands of dollars;
- Website – inclusion on CBT website with details on your organization plus link to your website, logo inclusion on rotating Logo Banner.
- Show Guide Recognition - logo inclusion with a description of your charity.
- Show Signage – poster for your booth indicating you’re our Charity of Choice;
- Social Media – announcement as our Charity, and we’ll ask our FaceBook audience of over 5,000 to support you plus Like your organization’s page;
- Media Release – announcing you as our Charity – goes out to all media connections through our Publicist;
- Canwest Exhibitor and Show Attendee Database e-blasts – 10,000+ database will know you’re our charity.
We hope the above information gives you an idea of what it is like to be our Charity of Choice. If your organization is able to meet our requirements we would be pleased to place your Charity on our list for consideration.
Please email the required information for consideration to:
We’d like to invite you to Volunteer with the Calgary Baby and Tot Show!
Fulfill your community obligations by assisting us with our events:
- Minimum age requirement – 16 years of age
- High School, College and University Students
- Sporting Organizations
- Adults interested in volunteering
- Corporate organizations